This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHANGE YOUR CLEATS FOR SAFETY & PERFORMANCE: When was the last time you actually took a good look at your cleats? You might be surprised by how worn out they are compared to your pedals. Changing out your cleats once a season ensures proper safety and functionality for optimal performance.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION AT A REASONABLE PRICE: Because Tommaso is a direct to the consumer brand you can now get a high quality, long lasting, durable real world tested cleat for under 15. Tommaso gives you value like no other cycling brand.
- WHY 4.5 DEGREE FLOAT: At Tommaso we’ve tested 0 to 15 degrees of float. 4.5 degree gives you both the benefits of injury prevention with optimal power transfer. More than 4.5 degrees you may experience a sloppy feel & loss of power transfer, which reduces overall efficiency.
- Full 2 YEAR WARRANTY: With our full 2-year warranty, if you wear out your cleats we’ll replace them for free, all you pay is the shipping. We are a U.S. company that provides great value, warranty & customer service.
- WHICH CLEAT DO I NEED: Whenever you are getting a cleat, you need to make sure it matches whatever pedal you are using. The best way to do this is check the pedals you use on your bike. Please note these cleats are NOT compatible with most indoor cycling bikes. Making sure you have the right cleats can be the difference between a great day on the bike or a frustrating one.
Replacement Cleat Sets for Cycling Shoes
Tommaso Cycling Biking Cleats Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL Use with Road Bike Clipless Pedals Fixed Float 4.5 Degree Cleat Covers SPD-SL 4.5 Degree Float B07C563PMW