This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Blade brings together all the benefits of a blade pedal: crisper in and out clipping, better foot support for more security, aerodynamic shape and low weight (compared to a conventional spring system). The platform contact area has been enlarged, providing excellent pedaling stability.
- Blade technology uses a blade instead of a conventional metal spring, which has many advantages for the user.
- The Blade Carbon pedal spindle was designed to obtain a very low stack height: only 13mm. It uses a needle bearing cartridge installed in a central position for better stress resistance while pedaling and two spaced out ball bearings which distribute the load, providing increased rigidity between the body and the length of the spindle guaranteeing excellent rotational speed.
- The Blade Carbon platform surface is covered with a 64mm wide, stainless steel plate that has been molded into the body and optimizes, regardless of pedaling style, the over 400 mm cleat/pedal contact area.
- The design of the pedal around a blade system allows a significant reduction in weight and better load distribution.
The Blade body and blade are built from composite material. This substance makes the production of a range of less rigid blades possible - 08 to 12 -, for a cleat engagement and release feel that falls between a metal spring and a carbon blade pedal.
Look Cycle Keo Blade Road Pedals Black 8nm & 12nm Blades B075LCDM43