This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Taz features side lighting to maximize visibility on roadways and has a dedicated button to toggle the side lights on/off Battery charge level indicator
- Cruise mode cycles through High, Medium, Low and Flash sequentially. When it's time to get your speed on, switch to Race mode using a two-second push and hold (starting with the light powered off).
- Race mode skips the Medium and Flash modes, allowing you to conserve battery power on the climbs while keeping the High setting just a click away for the descents
- Runtime: High-2:00 Med-4:00 Low-8:00 Pulse-12:00 Flash-24:00
The Taz series from Monterey-based Light & Motion is billed as the company's 'crossover' lights. From the rigors of a darkened return commute, to illuminating potential trail hazards, the Taz 800 delivers enough concentrated light power for the darkest trails, while softening up and conserving battery with a 200-lumen output for your ride home. For comparison's sake, a single car headlamp tends to run around 700 lumens, give or take. So rest assured that the Taz 800 will be providing more than enough light no matter where you choose to ride. Few cycling lights come with the pedigree of those from Light & Motion -- a company who has been designing lights for over 20 years. But not always bicycle lights. In fact, the small Monterey, California company cut its teeth making ocean-proof diving lights that adhered to some of the most stringent safety standards in consumer products. The DNA for safe, highly visible and weatherproof lights for cycling was already in place, and thus, we have the Taz 800. The Light and Motion Taz 800 Light will run for 2 hours on the highest 800 lumens setting and for 4 hours on medium. Both of these settings should be more than enough to get you through your leg on a 24-hour relay, or a long, darkened stretch of your commute. One of the coolest features of the Taz 800 is its Race Mode, which cycles between only the high and medium brightness modes, letting you quickly change modes as the trail opens up without demanding too much of your hands' attention. The lowest flash setting stretches the battery life out to an impressive 24 hours, and once it's dead a complete charge by means of the included USB-Micro charge cable requires around 5 hours. It's designed to be mounted onto your handlebars and comes with a rubberized, tool-free strap that secures the light in an instant.
Light & Motion Taz 800 Light Silver B008KKNNBA