This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ERGONOMIC WING SHAPE REDUCES FATIGUE and supports the wrists, distributing the pressure from the grip onto the palm of the hand
- CUSHIONY NON-SLIP RUBBER AND GEL COMPOUND provides a soft, comfortable grip with optimal padding and a secure fit so you can be comfortable no matter how long you ride
- EASY TO INSTALL by simply tightening the allen screw on each grip; snug them down and these ergonomic grips will be securely locked on your handlebar
- CAN BE INSTALLED ON BIKES OF ALL TYPES including mountain bikes, enduro, downhill, cross bike, e-bike, touring bike, trekking, cargo bikes and more
- FREE FROM TOXIC INGREDIENTS - For the production of our lockon bicycle grips we use only high-quality materials, tested under strict safety regulations
- Optimized pressure distribution
- Easy and torsion-safe installation
- Shock absorbing rubber compound
- Free of toxic plasticizers
Ergonomic Bike Grips from GD - Grip Division
Bike rides should be fun, but numbness and discomfort in your hands can distract you from enjoying yourself. Instead of fully enjoying your ride, you’re stuck constantly moving your hands, trying to find a position on your grips. But the longer the bike ride, the more pronounced the pain in your hands will feel. This is the problem ergonomic lock-on grips from GD - Grip Division were developed to solve. Due to the pronounced wings on the grip, the contact surface of the palm is increased. This leads to better pressure distribution, reducing pain on your palm and the underlying ulnar nerve. This optimized pressure distribution allows the blood to circulate better and also reduces the risk of aching hands or numbness. Our handlebar grips are manufactured according to strict safety regulations and tested and checked in the laboratory for various toxic ingredients or questionable plasticizers. Our products are manufactured in Taiwan and do not use toxic plasticizers.
Benefits of GD Grip Division Ergonomic Bicycle Grips:
- Remove old grips from your handlebars
- Slide new grips onto each end
- Rotate the grip into the position you want so that it feels comfortable under your hand
- Tighten the allen screw to 2Nm
- Hit the trails!
Grip Division GD Ergonomic Lock On Bike Grips Anti-Slip Compound Black B07NPNH7GX