This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This structure does not compress the bearing, so the bearing can run very smoothly. And eliminates creaking of traditional press fit bottom brackets.
- Fit BB386 (Φ46x86.5mm) frame to Shimano 24mm crankset
- Bottom Bracket Weight: 130g
- Tool, adapters and spacers are included. In order to protect the BB from damage during installation, the installation tool is made of plastic. Lateral force is applied during installation to avoid slipping and tool damage.
- Use TOKEN (TF4630-3), TOKEN (TF4630-3SP), FSA (230-3046) or other tool to screw into frame
We don’t want to start a fight but we think it’s fair to claim that there are some problems with press fit bottom brackets. They creak, don’t last all that long and are installed and removed with tools that cavemen would recognise. TOKEN’s NINJA bottom bracket solves the creaking issues, improves bearing life and adds stiffness to the bottom bracket. We start with our Fusion technology; it is a combination of plastic and fibre that cover an alloy bottom bracket shell. The composite material allows it to be precisely machined and fit snugly in the frame so it doesn’t move in the frame and sound like grandma’s clicking and creaking arthritic knees. But plastic and fibre don’t do a good job of supporting bearings; poorly supported bearings can wear prematurely. We house the bearings in an alloy shell and wrap it with plastic and fibre. This fusion of the three materials provides the bearings a solid platform to sit on and extends their lives. A lot of people would be satisfied with this, but we went even further by extending the alloy shell so the right and left sides lock together. This locks the frame, cranks and bottom bracket together and provides unparalleled stiffness. There are many well-known brands that use it, such as: LOOK, FOCUS, FELT, etc.
Token Thread Press Fit Bottom Bracket BB386 Φ46x86.5mm Frame to Shimano 24mm Crankset Ninja BB Including Tools B07FFN7SK4