This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Use the TLFC37 or TLFC25 spanner adaptor tool in conjunction with the TLFC36 Standard Shimano BB Spanner for installation and removal
- Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- New sealing system reduced drag by 50%
Shaving 14 grams off the earlier 6700 series bottom bracket, Shimano's Ultegra 6800 bottom bracket is smaller and has minimal bearing interface for enhanced durability with a smooth rolling operation. Specifications: Material: Aluminium (Cups); Steel (Bearings) Recommended Use: Road cycling and racing Shell Type: Extrernal Thread: English/Italian Shell Width: 68mm (Eng)/70mm (Ita) Weight: 77g A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Chain Reaction Cycles (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Shimano Ultegra BB-R60 Ultegra 6800 bottom bracket Italian thread cups Italian thread N A B00D7VXBL4