This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quill style fitting
- Quill stems are fitted to modern hybrid bikes older road bikes and older mountain bikes
- Alloy 85mm stem reach
- Fits 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes. This covers 99.9% of the bikes on the market today
- Adjustable from 10deg to 50deg rise
These stems are a quill style fitting. This is where the pillar of the stem fits inside the fork steerer and allows up and down adjustment so you can fine tune the position of your ride.
Quill stems are fitted to modern hybrid bikes older road bikes and older mountain bikes.
The easiest way to see if this stem will fit your bike is to partially remove your current quill stem. At the bottom of the quill pillar you should have the diameter etched into the steel. If it reads 22.2mm or 25.4mm it will fit. Most will be one of these sizes. It would be very very rare for a stem not to be one of these sizes.
The handlebar clamp size is 25.4mm. Most steel bars used this size but easy to check as the only other size is 31.8mm so quite a big difference. Most alloy bars have the size etched on them where clamped.
Please be aware that due to the pillar length on this stem you may need to install new cables as your current ones may not be long enough.
* Alloy 85mm stem reach
* 22.2mm quill plus a 25.4mm adaptor shim
* Fits 1" and 1 1/8" steerer tubes. This covers 99.9% of the bikes on the market today
* Adjustable from 10deg to 50deg rise
* Quill pillar is made of stainless steel and 245mm in length. Max extension on pillar is 160mm when at maximum safety limit
* Handlebar clamp fits 25.4mm bars
* Face plate has 2 bolts for easy installation
* Maximum total height extension from the frame (using ALL safety limits) is 280mm approx
Promax Extra Long Adjustable Quill Stem 85mm Reach 300mm Long in Silver B00FOTP0WK