This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A super slim 12mm race and freeride pedal for maximized pedaling clearance at 420g per set
- Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability
- Equipped with forged hollow taper chromo steel axles for unmatched strength
- Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings
- 20 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip
Spank Spike Pedals set themselves apart by being ultra-thin, strong pedals designed to withstand rough conditions. The Spank Spike is the perfect lightweight addition to your downhill or all-mountain rig, with 20 adjustable pins per pedal (16 hex head pins and 4 grub screw pins) to keep your feet in place, no matter what terrain you encounter. The Spike's are constructed from a cold forged alloy pedal body, with a hollow taper scandium enriched steel axle and spinning on a sealed outboard IGUS bushing. What does all this mean? The cold forging process means a better strength-to-weight ratio in the alloy, and axle is heat treated for strength and stiffness. The IGUS bushing and inboard sealed bearing is what allows the pedal to be so thin (as these are accommodated by the flare in the pedal body close to the crank arm). At just 12mm in depth (excluding pin height), these are a very slim set of pedals. The Spike's feature chamfered edges (leading edges and sides) to improve clearance and reduce the impact of those inevitable pedal strikes.
Spank Spike Flat Bicycle Pedals - E020001AN1 Orange B00TQ41P32