This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Upgrade pedal needed to upgrade vector 3S in vector 3 (dual power meter)
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: 120 hours
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Kleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 or 55
- Stack height: 11.5 mm
- Cornering clearance: 31.7"
- Static friction: 1.9
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communicaiton: ANT+ and Bluetooth
Accurately measuring your power while cycling has never been simpler than with the new Garmin Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. Unlike previous versions of the Garmin Vector, the Vector 3 features a sleek, pod-less design for improved cornering clearance as well as simpler installation. No technical expertise is required for installation - all you need to know how to do is install pedals on your crankset. And since the power sensors are embedded in the pedals, bike-to-bike transfer is also incredibly easy as you just need to remove the pedals and install them on another bike. Other new features include the addition of Bluetooth connectivity to go along with the ANT+ connectivity so you'll have more options than ever regarding a compatible cycling computer of fitness device for data transmission and viewing. And it goes without saying that the Vector 3 pairs seamlessly with Garmin devices and apps for full integration into the Garmin cycling ecosystem.
Garmin Vector 3S Upgrade Pedal-Based Power Meter 010-12578-00 B07CJSLCP3