This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Material: [pad] resin, [back plate] aluminum
- Compatibility: Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Shimano Deore XT BR-M8000
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years
When your original disc brake pads start to wear, Shimano's G02A Resin Disc Brake Pads are a necessary, but affordable replacement. The G02A features a light, durable aluminum backplate and the Resin Pad compound delivers efficient power modulation with less noise compared to Shimano's Metallic Pads. These pads have a huge range of compatibility, as in the past; in addition to working with the Race version of XTR brakes and their XT sibling, the BR-M8000, the pads work with M9020, M987, M985, M785, M675, M666, M615, S700, CX75, RS785, R785, R515, and R315. One pair of pads is enough for one caliper, so you'll need two pairs to complete your bike and get back your confidence-inspiring stopping power.
SHIMANO XTR XT G02A Resin Disc Brake Pad One Color B00TTBS5E4