This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium- Shimano PD-M9100 off-road flat pedals are the next generation of the flagship XTR pedals. Increased drive train efficiency; an intuitive and seamless interface; and predictable steering and traction control make the M9100 series pedals the weapon of choice for WC cycling racers worldwide. SM-SH51 cleat set included
- Perfect fit and grip- Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. 2 axle length optionsâ€“ 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center
- Smooth and efficient- Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface; transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration; and better bike control
- Light and durable- S/M 10.0x10.5 cm (469g) shoe size 36-43; M/L 11.0 x 11.5 cm (514g) shoe size 43-48. Strong aluminum pedal body and steel Chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Warranty and use- 3 year warranty; M9100 is fine tuned to work with both XC9 and XC7 models. Perfect commuting; cross-country; cyclocross; gravel; mud; sand and snow
When it's time to update the flagship XTR pedals; we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed; focus; and control. And that's exactly what the PD-M9100 and PD-M9120 deliver. Increased drivetrain efficiency; an intuitive and seamless interface; and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals; the M9100 and M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide.
SHIMANO PD-M9100S1; XTR; SPD Flat Bike Pedal; Cleat Set Included B07H8XWMFR