This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MATERIAL: Stainless, Float: 0 - 15 deg, CLEATS: rubberized walkable, Compatible Components: 3-bolt road shoes, 4-bolt road shoes, WEIGHT: [pedal, each] 103 g, [cleats, pair] 138g/100 g
- FOR THESE USER : 1.Professional or Amateur Road Racer 2.Competitive Triathlete 3.Serious enthusiast or technical aficionado who seeks a performance product 4.Rider who wants to customize cleat and pedal set-up 5.Rider who prefers a fixed (no float) or limited-float pedal system 6.Rider who previously used a conventional, single-sided pedal system
- DUAL-SIDED ENTRY: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation. No kicking, no fumbling, no looking; just step down and go.
- NEW WALKABLE CLEATS technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for ROAD Pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: A built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication. TRUE LOCKING MECHANISM: The Zero's locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
The Most High Performance, Technically Advanced Pedal System.
We created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedals systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, we accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of our pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic.
Zero Stainless : At 103 grams per pedal, it’s one-third lighter than most other clipless systems.
PHENOMENAL LIGHT WEIGHT :
① Chrome-Moly pedal each - 108g
② Stainless pedal each - 103g
③ Titanium pedal each - 82g
④ Zero Aero Walkable cleats per pair - 138g/100g
★ Note 1 : Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are compatible with all Speedplay Zero Pedals. Zero pedals are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series cleats. Zero cleats are not compatible with Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.
★ Note 2 : How to Combine Pedals and Cleats.★
① Align the inside of the pedal first, then apply pressure to the outside.
② Apply pressure while sideways. sideways.
③ Do not apply pressure from top to bottom of cleats.
SpeedPlay Zero_Stainless Pedals Walkable Red B01H1WMR3M