This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fender is an update of classic backscratcher fender, named for the shape; long and straight, with curve at one end
- Quick-release strap grabs onto seat post or seat tube; pivot behind quick release to adjust angle of fender
- Long, narrow fender surface keeps chamois from getting too soggy, and rooster tails from soaking your back
- Made of shock-resistant, performance plastic; 140-gram weight
- Compatible with any seat post; recommended for all types of wet-weather cycling
- Made of shock-resistant, performance plastic
- Classic "backscratcher" shape
- Clip-on mount
- Compatible with any seat post
- Hidden pivot lets you adjust the fender's angle
- 140-gram weight
- Recommended for all types of wet-weather cycling
German-engineered rear fender for suspension bikes attaches easily to the seatpost with unique mechanism. - Made of shock-resistant plastic that is durable and stiff - Fender mounts easily to the seatpost with a powerstrap cam-style mount which installs in seconds, and is height adjustable for suspension bikes Item SpecificationsColorBlackUnit of SaleRearWeight139gFits Wheel SizeAllPost Clamp Diameter81.3mm
The SKS X-Tra-Dry QR Fender is an update of the classic backscratcher fender, so named for the shape -- long and straight, with a curve at one end. It has a quick-release strap that grabs onto the seat post or seat tube, a pivot behind the quick release to adjust the angle of the fender, and a long, narrow fender surface that keeps the chamois from getting too soggy and rooster tails from soaking your back.
A hidden pivot lets you quickly adjust the angle of the fender.
In 1921, German bicycle accessory company SKS was founded by Karl Scheffer-Klute in Sundern, Germany (SKS = Scheffer-Klute Sundern). The company, which originally just produced high quality bike pumps, today manufactures floor pumps, mini pumps, mudguards, bike fenders, chain guards, and other accessories.
SKS X-Tra Dry Rear Bicycle Fender for 26 inch wheels B000X61N2A