This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DESIGN—Bicycle top tube bag for a smart phone, small camera, repair kit, battery pack or nutrition. It sits right behind the stem and attaches with three hook & loop straps—no elastic that will allow the bag to flop around.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT—This model is designed specially to hold jumbo-sized smartphones , i.e. iPhone 8+, 10+ and many Android models, see product description below. Is large enough for a tool, tube or two, tire levers & a CO2 injector. Sized to hold our exclusive fuel container (# 2320) — no more messy food in your jersey pockets. This zipper can be operated with one hand.
- OUTSIDE POCKETS—The outside zippered pocket is a good spot to store cash and I.D. It is specifically designed to hold the optional LM Watertight Wallet (# 4915). The outside mesh pocket has a quick-access Velcro closure for small accessories. The hook side of the Velcro faces inward, so it does’t snag your shorts or bibs.
- CONSTRUCTION—The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged 400-denier or 420-denier Nylon fabrics. The main compartment has a heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper (opens from the front to facilitate battery pack cords). On the sides of the bag are reflective strips for safety at night. A dense 6mm foam padding is sewn into the bottom to protect against vibrations of road or trail.
- Designed & Crafted in the USA. Please note: this is a BIG bag—unless you have a huge phone, we recommend the medium size instead. Photos shown are of the Medium bag.
- Samsung Galaxy up to S5 and Note 4 with a “jumbo-sized” case
- iPhone 6+ or 7+ with most large cases, like an Otterbox Defender box
- It fits the following: all flip phones, iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 6, 7, Samsung Galaxy S, 3, 4 or S5 all with a “slim-sized” case. An iPhone 7+, 8+ and all Xs will fit inside this bag with a slim case.
This is the X-Large Century Bag which will fit phones up to 183 x 95 mm (7.2 x 3.75").
By comparison, the Large Century Bag will fit phones up to 152 x 70 mm (6.0 x 2.75")
Specs for X-Large
Weight: 111 g (3.9 oz.)
Vol: 1.1 L (68 cu in)
Inside Dimensions (bottom of the bag at the widest point): 11.5h x 20.0w x 4.4d cm (4.5h x 7.9w x1.75d").
Outside Dimensions: 13h x 21.0w x 4.7d cm (5h x 8.25w x1.85d")
This bag has a special stabilizing feature: an optional piece of Velcro that you can stick on your frame to prevent the bag from tipping side to side.
This bag will fit a top tube with a circumference up to 18cm (7"). If you using a tandem or recumbent with larger than typical tube size, then purchase our optional #2446 Top Tube Bag Extender Straps.
- Some cyclists do not like having a bag on the top tube as it may interfere with their knees, esp. while standing up to pedal.
- We have had isolated reports of paint rubbing off caused from the straps on this bag. You may want to pretape your top tube first.
X-Large SKU # 2008-K02, 2008-G02, 2008-R02 or 2008-B02
eoGEAR X-Large Century Bag Black & Red 2.0 B06XKM4BXP