This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rear derailleur, suit 6-7 speed bicycle freewheel
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install, large guide wheel, low noise
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T high speed gear
- B tension adjustment screw for simple adjustment
- Excellent quality products, superb customers care, warranty: 24-month
Max Rear Sprocket: 34T, Min Rear Sprocket: 11T, Total Capacity: 43T
Perfect Replace: TZ31, TZ50, TX35, micro-turn and other low-end 6/7 speed bike rear derailleur
Rear Derailleur Tutorial:
1. Completely loose the rear shift line, the chain hanging in the flywheel after the smallest teeth, turn the crankset.
2. If the chain always goes outside the flywheel, clockwise twist the H screw slowly; if the chain goes to the second flywheel, relax the rear derailleur H screw counterclockwise.
3. The second step, close the rear shift line, you can directly adjust the rear shift line, and at the same time turn the crankset.
If the chain goes out of the flywheel to the direction of the spokes,clockwise twist the L screw slowly, until to the maximum flywheel and not fall chain as the standard.
If the hand can not adjust the rear shift line be on the largest piece of gear of flywheel,then counterclockwise release the L screws slowly.
Cycling is a great outdoor sport for your health, the bicycle parts need to be guaranteed.
Questions & Answers:
Mounting bolt included?
Yes, the bolt is included.
Will this item directly replace the RD-TX35?
Yes, the RD-TY300 is the upgraded version from RD-TX35.
EnBo Tourney Rear Derailleur RD-TY300 6 7 Speed SGS Direct Mount B01D2WQ0TM