This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIAL IN YOUR SHOCKS FOR A GREAT RIDE – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- PERFECT THE PRESSURE IN YOUR SUSPENSION – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- ACCURATE REGULATION & ADJUSTMENT – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- COMFORTABLE & EASY TO USE – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- PRO QUALITY & PERFORMANCE – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
Bike Shock Pump for Mountain MTB Road Bikes and Motorcycle – High Pressure 300 Psi for Front Fork and Rear Bicycle Suspension and Air Shocks – Anti-Leak Valve – T-Handle Design – Industrial Gauge B07R7CFGJT